Financial Advice in the Media
Lauren Lyons Cole is an independent Certified Financial Planner and Personal Finance Expert. Lauren’s financial advice has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, CNN Money, Fox Business, Marketplace Money, U.S. News & World Report, the Huffington Post, and more.
If you are a journalist in need of financial advice or commentary for an upcoming story, please send me an email. I always respond promptly.
Select Media Coverage:
- New York Times: How To Raise a Financial Wizard
- Wall Street Journal: Lauren Lyons Cole, On Financial Communication
- New York Times: Out of College, Not on Her Own
- CNN Money: Sears Offering Vacation Packages on Layaway
- Marketplace Money: The Financial Lives of the Boomerang Generation
- Oprah: The One Day Never to Open Your Wallet and Other Money Rules
- Fox Business: How Financial Troubles Can Help Relationships
- Huffington Post: It’s All About the Money: Successful Women Facing Divorce
- Yahoo Finance: Should You Pay Off Your Student Loans Quickly?
- U.S News and World Report: Housesharing: A Hotel Alternative for Frugal Travelers
- Men’s Health: Defeat This Hidden Credit Saboteur
- Huffington Post: Top 9 Questions to Ask Your Partner Before Getting Married
- LearnVest: 6 Financial Makeovers
- Mint: 6 Ways to Survive the Last-Minute Holiday Shopping Rush
Select On-Camera Appearances:
Yahoo! Shine: How to Plan for Retirement
iVillage: How to Teach Teens to Budget